RAIN Nutrience Ltd
RAIN Nutrience Ltd was founded in 2004 and operates from modern, purpose built premises near Exeter in Devon as a contract manufacturer of formulated powders, capsules and tablets.
Our capabilities include:
- High volume powder blending facility (capacity of 50MT per day)
- Pilot blending from 200kg
- Product design and formulation with our clients
- Hard shell encapsulation of nutraceutical (VMB) formulations using either gelatine or plant based capsules
- Bottling, labelling and distribution on customers’ behalf
- Flexible MOQs to aid new products to market
We have recently invested in new powder facilities and are able to provide large volume product runs through our seven blenders, such as sports nutrition and meal replacement products. Our packing lines can handle varying pouch sizes and varying bottle sizes. All products can be supplied in bulk for those that prefer. As part of that investment we have added a lab and clean in-place facilities.
We have a list of accreditations including BRC Global Standards Issue 8 ‘A’ grade, ISO 9001:2015, GMP, Halal, Kosher, Soil Association and Informed Sport.
In-house software handles formulations and specifications to enable our Quality Department and Production Department to link together seamlessly to deliver consistent high quality products.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and approachable business and we welcome the opportunity to show potential clients around our facility and explain how we can deliver your product.
- General Co-Packing
- Pet Care/Veterinary
- Contract Packing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Filling Services
- Fulfilment Services
- Logistics Services