With over 40 years' experience in the pharmaceutical packaging industry, Sepha has a great understanding of packaging requirements and the role primary packaging plays in bringing new drugs to market. In line with our philosophy to ensure quality and safe products for patients and their families, we have partnered with hundreds of companies across the globe to effectively package and protect their product. We understand their needs to ensure product security through package integrity and the importance of extended shelf life and speed-to-market.
Our dedicated packaging facility contains a range of blister packaging equipment that provides cost-effective, low volume batch runs of blister packs, medical device trays, sachets, and other primary packaging within short timelines. We understand that when developing new drugs and new packaging, flexibility is required to create small batches as and when required.
Our design, development & contract packaging services are ideal for:
- Pilot scale batches of new products coming to market.
- Small to medium size batches of non-GMP products.
- Small batches of blister packs for stability, patient compliance or marketing purposes.
Packaging, material & design expertise:
- Our experienced team of engineers are highly skilled in design and production of blister packs.
- Our team and equipment are capable of manufacturing blister packs from a wide variety of blistering materials for both Cold-Forming & Thermo-Forming applications.
- Our cavity designs along with pin & dye combinations ensure your product is housed correctly in the preferred material.
- We ensure optimisation of blister features for patient compliance, serialisation, text & print.
- Personal Care/Beauty
- Pet Care/Veterinary
- Contract Packing
- Filling Services
- Logistics Services