Euro Foods (UK) Ltd
Euro Foods (UK) Ltd is a leading co-packer offering a High Care Temperature Controlled & Positive Air Environment. We also offer a variety of raw chicken products delivered in a range of packing options. All operations are located within our BRCGS AA Certified site which is approved by the Foods Standards Agency.
- Flow wrapping is an automated process that wraps film around a product and crimps it at each end.
- Vertical Form Fill Seal is an extremely quick and cost-effective method of packing. Based on weight, our multi bagging or vertical bagging machines construct plastic bags out of a flat roll of film while simultaneously filling the bag with product from above and sealing it.
- Cartoning service automatically creates a box from a flat pack template, product is inserted into the carton and adhesive is applied to both ends to seal the box.
- Manual Rework - there are many packing projects where machine production is just not possible. So hand packing by a skilled team is the most efficient answer from order fulfilment to addressing pack quality issues such as incorrect labelling or damaged goods.
- IQF Frozen Chicken - the quick-freezing time makes sure your products will be as fresh as ever, from the moment you open the bag.
Euro Foods (UK) Ltd, is built on solid foundations in quality and performance. The financial strength of the Euro Foods Group Ltd, alongside the commitment to invest and linked with market leading innovation, people and processes have ensured sustainable growth in recent years.
- Contract Packing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Filling Services